Using motion sensor can be a good way to save electricity. With motion sensor, light will only be turned on when you actually need it. It also avoids the risk of forgetting to turn the lights off when you leave a room. That way, you will save a lot of electricity! More benefits of reducing […]
About Valeria Basta
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Valeria Basta contributed a whooping 30 entries.
Entries by Valeria Basta
Instead of reselling your old and electricity-consuming appliances, recycle them! The old appliances will still consume lots of electricity. Some companies offer to recycle them to turn them into something else or will use the materials to build new environment-friendly appliances that won’t consume as much energy. More benefits of reducing energy consumption at home HERE.
It is always (or almost) sunny in Cyprus! The sun is a great natural source of power. Investing in solar panels is good for the environment. You will be able to generate your own energy. In addition you will use a natural and renewable energy. At the beginning installing solar panels represent cost. Later they […]
Why don’t you treat yourself sometimes and go out for dinner? Go to some local restaurants. You will support local businesses. In addition you will save time because you shouldn’t cook. Also you will save electricity. More benefits of reducing energy consumption at home HERE.
Is important to unplung electrical appliances for save energy. After you turned off they consume a little bit of energy. You may have noticed the small red light on your TV. Also you should unplug your laptop, your stereo system, your coffee machine etc. It helps you to reduce your electricity consumption when you aren’t using […]
Think to clean your windows regularly. You will enable more light to come in your house. As a consequence, you delay the time you will have to switch lights on. Try to enjoy as many natural light as possible! Also, natural light is good for your mood! More benefits of reducing energy consumption at home HERE.
when you are using batteries, prefer the rechargeable ones. You can save money because you don’t need to buy a new one. When they aren’t usable anymore will be needed less energy to recycle the batteries. More benefits of reducing energy consumption at home HERE.
Think to use your microwave when you need to re-heat something. A micro-wave works quicker and uses less energy to function. More benefits of reducing energy consumption at home HERE.
Sometimes it is better to invest in some new appliances consuming less energy. Old appliances need lots of energy to work. Whereas newer ones are more efficient, and therefore, consume less. In conclusion you will save money on your electricity bill! More benefits of reducing energy consumption at home HERE.
Ditch your old incandescent light bulbs for LEDs. Indeed, the latter present loads of benefits: they are cheaper, more efficient, and they consume less. Plus, they don’t need any mercury to work – it is safer! More benefits of reducing energy consumption at home HERE.
Cyprus Healthy Living - Masmega Ltd.
59 Thessalonikis Street, Hara Court, 3rd Floor
3025 Limassol, Cyprus
© Copyright 2017 - Masmega Ltd
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
- Motion sensor25th June 2018 - 6:00 am
- Strength and Resistance Training18th March 2016 - 8:56 pm
- Wellbeing at work: The benefits13th March 2016 - 9:48 pm
- Wellbeing at work: The evidence11th March 2016 - 9:49 pm
- A Gluten Free Diet9th March 2016 - 12:22 pm
- The Truth about Fats6th March 2016 - 7:45 am
- Dietary Fibre6th March 2016 - 7:19 am
- A good steak & kidney pie6th March 2016 - 6:13 am
- Strength Training for Shape6th March 2016 - 4:13 am
- The phenomenon called Pilates6th March 2016 - 3:56 am
- Motion sensor25th June 2018 - 6:00 am
- Electrical appliances18th June 2018 - 6:00 am
- Solar panels11th June 2018 - 6:00 am
- Go out for dinner4th June 2018 - 6:00 am
- Electrical appliances21st May 2018 - 7:00 am
- Natural light14th May 2018 - 7:00 am
- Batteries device7th May 2018 - 7:00 am
- A microwave30th April 2018 - 7:00 am
- New appliances23rd April 2018 - 7:00 am
- Led light16th April 2018 - 7:00 am