Shiatsu Seminar for Simple Disorders with Eva Koukoutsi
Rapporteur: Eva Koukoutsi
The following seminar is the first of a series of courses aimed at all those who, regardless of age and knowledge, want to learn to offer with their hands relief to simple imbalances.
The training hours will count on those who want to attend the Shiatsu vocational training in the future, according to the conditions of the European Confederation of Shiatsu, a member of which is ELESI. (Greek Society of Shiatsu.
The Canal of Ursus Caves:
In this first part we will work throughout the back of the body through the perspective of Traditional Chinese Medicine (PKI). A holistic view that sees man and the world as interconnected energy fields.
We will approach theoretically and experientially:
• the concept of the dipole on which all Creation (Yin-Yang)
• the concept of the Five Elements (Water, Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal), the world’s “building materials”
• The importance of the back of the body, where all internal organs are reflected
• Energy diagnosis of the back
• the basic principles of Siatsu, namely spiritual attitude, breathing, physical placement, vertical mode
channel penetration and connection to the center of our body that ensure donor and receiver balancing
• the distinction between excess and lack of energy
• stretching, squeezing, joint relaxation techniques and ring finger techniques in the UK’s channel.
• the important points of the O.K. and their uses
• Balancing practices through simple exercises and breaths, either individually or in pairs.
In practice, work on the UK channel. relieves occipital headaches, shoulder, back, waist, and knee pains.
At the same time it relaxes, stimulates and detoxifies the whole organism.
The purpose of the seminar is to learn to observe, recognize and release tensions that store our body. Tensions that affect our way of life, as they dictate habits and beliefs. By learning to coordinate our organization positively, we can positively influence our lives and our environment.
Duration of the seminar: 10 hours
Curriculum vitae of the Rapporteur Eva Koukoutsi:
Studies: Law (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki) and Theater.
Education in PKI:
• Shiatsu and Rejuvance (NSW),
• Teacher Training Shiatsu,
• Acupuncture (HAOTCM),
• Aesthetic Acupuncture (Virginia Doran, Radha Thambirajah).
Curriculums: Cliff Andrews, Pauline Sasaki. Seiki. Reiki (1st grade). Radha Thambirajah.
• Shiatsu: ESS (1997-2005), Academy of Ancient Greek and PIC (2005-present).
• Acupuncture: NHS (2010).
• Rejuvance: Greek Academy and PIC (2010- today).
Seminars, conferences, seminars:
• NSS, J.Macciocia, Mark Gessler, 1st International Conference on Otopilonism,
• 1st and 2nd International Congress PKI, Frank Bahr, Terry Oleson, Radha Thambirajah.
PKI Books: Editing and editing of books
• “Energy Relations in Acupuncture of Radha Thambirajah”, ITME Publications (2017)
From the Yellow Emperor to Today, by Vita Revelli,
• “Sexual Reflexology – How Do We Activate the Taoist Points of Love” by Mantak Chia and William U. Wei, Medusa-Selas (2017).
WHERE: ΡΕΙΚΙ ΚΥΠΡΟΣ
WHEN: Saturday & Sunday 13 & 14 January 2018
Time: 10:00 to 15:00
HOW MUCH: Information on 96764120, 96513550 and 25383892
For more info check the Facebook event