If the idea of a sweet crepe makes your mouth water, then you should definitely try this matcha crepes recipe! These matcha crepes are a healthier alternative to the regulars crepes, and will satisfy your sugar cravings as much. So, why don’t give a try to this recipe from our partner evZin bio?
- 2 medium eggs, preferably organic
- 2 tbsp. melted light butter (make it healthier using coconut butter or half butter and half apple sauce)
- 1 ½ honey or brown sugar
- 1 ¼ cups gluten-free flower
- 1 ½ tsp. Culinary | Cooking Alchemy Matcha
- 1 ¼ cup milk, preferably from coconut
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until it becomes an incorporated mixture. At the same time, heat a small pan in low heat.
- When hot, spread the butter on the surface of the pan.
- Add a small portion of the mixture and spread it in the pan. Let it cook for 1-2 minutes or until the edges start to become brown.
- Turn the crepe on the other side and cook for another minute and then place it on a plate. Repeat until your mixture is finished. It should be enough for 10-12 crepes, depending on the size of your pan. *Tip: Place baking paper between your crepes to keep fresh
- Serve with anything that you like. We suggest coconut flakes, strawberries and honey.
- Enjoy with good company!
To learn more about Matcha Green Tea and discover more recipes, check our partner evZin bio website HERE.