- 130g (½ cup) Macademia or Coconut butter
- ⅔ cup Coconut or Almond milk
- 1-1½ tsp. stevia extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 130g (1¼ cups) Quinoa flakes
- 60g (½ cup) cooking oats
- 21g (3tbsp.) coconut flour
- 1 tbs Matcha Culinary | Cooking Alchemy
- 1 cup homemade chopped white chocolate
- In a stand mixer bowl fitted with a beater attachment, add the macadamia butter, almond milk, vanilla extract, stevia extract and salt. Mix on low speed.
- While mixing, add the quinoa flakes, then oats, then coconut flour, then matcha powder, then white chocolate chunks.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix again. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Use a cookie scoop to portion out the dough and place on the prepared cookie sheet. Roll the dough into balls.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for later!
To learn more about Matcha Green Tea and get more recipes, check our partner evZin bio’s website HERE.