- ½ cup hot water
- ½ cup organic light coconut milk (or full fat)
- ½ teaspoon 100% organic Matcha powder by EvZin Bio
- 1 tablespoon honey, maple syrup, or stevia to taste (optional)
- Add the matcha tea powder to a small amount of hot water in the matcha tea bowl or into your favorite mug.
- Using the bamboo whisk, whisk briskly in a up-and-down direction to make a thick, green paste.
- Then pour remaining hot coconut milk and water into the paste and stir. If adding a sweetener, add here.
- The matcha will dissolve quickly and easily. If you’re using a milk frother, place on the top of the latte and turn on, allowing to froth and foam until your desired texture. Another option is to reserve some of the hot coconut milk and separately froth this in a cup, then gently pour in the match tea mug.
- Enjoy your matcha latte hot or warm!
You can also find out all the health benefits of Matcha Green Tea in our partner’s website Here