We spend an awful lot of time, money, and energy on hair care, when actually we shouldn’t. In addition hair serves a major valuable biological purpose: It keeps your head warm and helps regulate body temperature. That’s it.
Hair like our nails is an extension of epidermis, the outer layer of your skin. It is composed of protein. Typically hair cell stays for three to five years until it falls or grows out. In the majority of cases, it gets replaced. Because you spend so much time with your hair, we guess you’re a woman, who deserves a proper care. We prepare some hair care tips to help you keep your hair shiny, healthy, and beautiful:
1) Try to pre-shampoo with apple cider vinegar. It can be applied in both ways as a pre-shampoo treatment to help break up product remains and also as a post-shampoo rinsing for an extra gloss shine.
2) Only shampoo from your roots to the mid-shafts of your hair.
Because when you rinse it out it’ll cleanse the rest of the rest of hair all long as well.
3) Avoid silicones, sulfates, and alcohols in your shampoo and conditioner.
Sulfate stops your hair of natural oils, drying out your hair. Silicones and alcohols coat your hair and weigh it down. Try to search for shampoos and conditioners with a statements “sulfate- and silicone-free.
4) Try not to brush your hair when it’s wet.
It’s one of the main causes of hair breakage.
5) Honey is your friend.
Honey is moisturizing your hair and has antibacterial properties that help with scalp conditions. And it won’t leave hair a sticky and messy as eventually it is very water soluble.
6) Rinse and condition in cold water.
Cold water helps seal in moisture and will bring you a promising shine.
8) Coconut oil also helps retain moisture.
If your hair is extremely dry, try to use a coconut oil on the ends. It’s a good daily moisturizer and if used sparingly, you will avoid greasy look.
9) Sleep on a silk pillowcase.
They are softer on the hair when you’re tossing and turning at night, it prevents from breakage and hair loss.
10) If you swim a lot, don’t forget to condition your hair before.
Avoid damage by wetting your hair and conditioning before. Your hair will absorb the clean water and conditioner instead of the chlorine.
11) Don’t wrap your hair in a towel after washing; use a T-shirt.
Avoid hair damage by wetting and conditioning before getting in.Your hair will absorb naturally the clean water and conditioner instead of the chlorine.
12) Undoubtedly eating healthy also helps
Lots of leafy greens and healthy fats brings your hair shiny, flawless look. Combination with properly chose diet and only washing as well recommended twice a week is giving consistent good hair days for years.